Interactive tutorials for Java, MIPS assembly language, vector algebra for computer graphics, Interactive tutorial in mathematical preliminaries for computer graphics, and other topics.
Programming Tutorials and Lecture Notes
Tutorials and Lecture Notes:
Introduction to Computer Science using Java (for computer science majors)
- Lecture Notes on Java Programming.
Introduction to Assembly Language
- Lecture Notes on MIPS assembly programming.
Vector Math Tutorial for Computer Graphics
- Vector Math Tutorial Interactive tutorial in mathematical preliminaries for computer graphics.
Introduction to Programming using QBasic
- Lecture Notes on QBasic.
- Note: QBasic no longer runs on recent microsoft operating systems.
IEEE Society on Social Implications of Technology
- SSIT Web Site
- IEEE SSIT BOG meeting minutes
- Oconnell Award Nomination Form (word document)
- Oconnell Award Nomination Form (pdf document)